Personal Documents

Usually, this type of documents must be translated by a certified translator for validation thereof before government agencies and professional organizations, including citizenship procedures or employee relocation processes. 

  • Identity documents and passports
  • Birth, marriage and death certificates
  • Powers of attorney and notarial papers
  • Criminal and police records
  • Curriculum vitae and cover letters
  • Academic transcripts, diplomas and study programs

Martínez - Pcia. Buenos Aires - Argentina

[email protected]

Palabras claves: Spanish ‹› English translation services for companies, institutions and individuals

Powered by: - Email Marketing